Best of Italy by Train - 8D/7N
A suggested itinerary to discover the main cities of Italy, all connected by Eurostar trains. Itinerary can be changed at your convenience
Winter Departures: Daily from November to March.
Summer Departures: Daily from March to October.
Cities Standard Superior
Rome Donatello - Domus Romana
Florence Martelli - Executive
Venice Capri - Ai Mori d’Oriente
Milan Mennini - Novotel Ca’ Granda
* Supplements for allocation in Florence and/Or Milan during Fairs or Congresses will be confirmed upon booking.
Included: Accommodation at the hotel of the selected category including breakfast. 2┬░ class Eurostar train tickets for the connection between Italian cities as per itinerary. Transfer Hotel/station in Rome, station/hotel/station in Florence and Venice and station/hotel in Milan. Half day city tour in Rome, Florence and Venice.
Not Included: Airfare - Bar - Entrance fees and drinks during meals - Airport tax - Personal expenses - Insurance - Passports and visas.
Day by day itinerary:
- 1st Day: Rome - Arrival in Rome and accommodation in the hotel of the selected category. Rest of the day at leisure for personal activities. Overnight.
- 2nd Day: Rome - Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning half day panoramic city sightseeing. Afternoon free for personal activity or possibility to book one of our afternoon city tour and visit. Overnight.
- 3rd Day: Rome / Florence - Breakfast and free time. Transfer to the rail station to take the train to Florence. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day at disposal. Accommodation and overnight.
- 4th Day: Florence - Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure for personal activity. Overnight.
- 5th Day: Florence / Venice - Breakfast and free time. Transfer to the rail station to take the train to Venice. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day at disposal. Accommodation and overnight.
- 6th Day: Venice - Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure for personal activity or possibility to book one of the city tours. Overnight.
- 7th Day: Venice / Milan - Breakfast and free time. Transfer to the rail station to take the train to Milan. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day at disposal for shopping in one of the boutique of the centre. Accommodation and overnight.
- 8th Day: Milan - Breakfast at the hotel. End of our services.
* Note: Above itinerary can be inverted, beginning in Milan and ending in Rome.
Vantage World Strongly Recommends Insurance for all your Travel Programs
We provide, through TravelSafe Insurance, one of the nation's largest and most respected providers of travel insurance, a TravelSafe Custom Plan, where you decide the benefits YOU want and the levels of protection YOU desire including access to their 24-hour emergency assistance service from anywhere in the world. Click the link below the Plan Benefits table for plan details.