Argentina is the country of the large skies, an infinite land of supreme beauty with a high diversity of surprising landscapes: desert, mountains, pampa, lakes, glaciers, falls and oceans. From the heat of the Tropic of Capricorn to the ice of the Antarctic Polar Circle, from the imposing summits of the Andes to the vast Atlantic Ocean, there is an incredible variety of vegetation, fauna, climate and more.
Argentina surprises the visitor with imposing cascades with over 200 waterfalls falling down in the jungle; it marvels with its millenary glaciers, unique testimony of the ice that once covered the earth’s surface; and it amazes with its colonies of millions of penguins and hundreds of whales on the Atlantic Coast. And the attractions never end, Buenos Aires, a city open to every ethnic group and so European in character, Bariloche’s typical Alpine scenery and the vast Pampas where the gauchos still roam: a country of many worlds, surprisingly easy to visit. In Argentina everything is possible, from horse riding at the foot of the highest mountain of the continent or attending polo matches and ski races to taking part in the German Oktoberfest, the Welsh Eisteddfods and the Argentine Fiesta Gaucha.
Suggested Argentina Discoveries
- HOSTED TOURS - Tours that will take you everywhere in Argentina at its best.
- CLASSIC TOURS - These programs will allow you to experience Argentina’s variety of landscapes from the main city of Buenos Aires to the Patagonian mountains at its best. All itineraries are inclusive of different levels hotel accommodation, some meals, transfers, sightseeing and will be hosted by trained, local Tour Directors selected for their expert knowledge and operated by a luxury fleet of motor-coaches driven by professional and experienced drivers for the safest and most comfortable travel experience in this fascinating land.
- CULINARY / WINE DISCOVERIES - These programs will allow you to experience Argentina’s variety in culinary and food and wine traditions. All itineraries are hosted by trained, local Tour Directors selected for their expert knowledge and operated by a luxury fleet of motor-coaches driven by professional and experienced drivers for the safest and most comfortable travel experience in this fascinating land.
- ACTIVE TOURS - Argentina’s spectacular and varied natural environment of lush forests, incredible wildlife and mountain and glacier landscapes, provides excellent opportunities to participate in a huge range of activities. Adventures abound: from thrilling high Andes climbing to hikes through hikes along the serenely beautiful lake regions, from the most exciting kayaking to fishing and sailing, from hot air ballooning to parapenting, Argentina offers a huge range of outdoor activities. If you have a specific interest interest in nature and want to fully discover it, we can help.
- CRUISES - Ushuaia is the departing point of both cruises to Chile and Antarctica. Cruise on the Australis to Punta Arenas, Chile or combine Torres del Paine National Park and El Calafate’s impressive glaciers with a sailing. Or cruise to the mysterious White Continent, with its multi-colored ice caps, glistening glaciers and towering snow-capped mountains, offers unparalleled scenery and photographic opportunities.
- CUSTOMIZED PROGRAMS - As specialists on this destination, we can prepare “the” specific itinerary you desire with the exact services you need. If you would like to have “your own” itinerary, contact us and advise us of all your requirements