Australia is the sixth largest country in the world. It’s about the same size as the 48 mainland states of the USA and 50 percent larger than Europe, but has the lowest population density in the world - only two people per square kilometre. A single rock rising from the earth like a giant red heart, sandstone figures clustered like ancient cities, Bungle Bungles beehive-like formations, Pinnacles mysterious and haunting landscape, dazzling coral displays in crystal blue water and pristine white beaches are just some of the unique wonders that Australia is famous for.
Step into Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park and you step into a world of mystery and legend. This is the home of two of the most breathtaking unique wonders in Australia. Uluru (Ayers Rock), one great monolith rising 348 metres from the earth, and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas, 36 red landforms clustered together. This land is home to the Anangu Aboriginal people who respect this rock as a mother, know many of the answers, and their understanding and legends of this harsh and beautiful land can do much to open the travellers’ eyes. Come face to face with marine life while scuba diving or snorkeling. An underwater paradise, Australia’s coastline offers a huge array of marine eco-systems, and dive sites for beginners and accomplished divers, including The Great Barrier Reef - the longest and most complex living coral system in the world.
Suggested Australian Discoveries
- HOSTED TOURS - Hosted Tours in Australia.
- CRUISES - Cruises in Australia.
- TRAIN JOURNEYS - Train Journeys in Australia.
- SELF-DRIVE ITINERARIES - Probably, the best way to independently travel in Australia is by self-drive car as it allows you to be mobile at all times, to stop whenever you want, to visit to your heart’s content and discover Australia at its best! Australia has a good network of well-maintained roads and highways, we provide an air-conditioned car, a well-planned route and overnight stops in good hotels so you will only have a reasonable distance to cover each day and more time to linger where the mood takes you and, for the more intrepid, quite a few dusty tracks will take you into the Outback.
- CUSTOMIZED PROGRAMS - As specialists on this destination, we can prepare “the” specific itinerary you desire with the exact services you need. If you would like to have “your own” itinerary, contact us and advise us of all your requirements.