Garden Route - Knysna
The Garden Route in South Africa is legendary for it’s extreme natural beauty journeying across spectacular mountain passes, along the pristine coastline boasting some of South Africa’s top coastal resorts.
- Day 1: Arrive George / Knysna On arrival at George Airport, collect your hired vehicle and make your way to Knysna, a popular resort along the Garden Route.
- Day 2: Knysna (B) This morning we recommend that you take a ferry across Knysna’s magnificent estuary, to the Featherbed Nature Reserve (own account). After admiring the view of the ‘Heads’, the two majestic rock cliffs at the lagoon’s entrance to the Indian Ocean, take a stroll through the Milkwood forests and along the coastline. Spend the rest of the day at leisure, exploring this picturesque town, famous for its woodcarvings, art galleries and fresh oysters.
- Day 3: Depart Knysna (B) Check-out after breakfast, and depart Knysna for your onward journey.
Included: 2 Nights accommodation at your selected hotel, with breakfast, Car Hire
Highlights of the area
- Enjoy a ride to the Outenique Choo-Tjoe (optional extra).
- Take a cruise on the Knysna Lagoon with a view to the Featherbed Nature Reserve (optional extra).
Vantage World Strongly Recommends Insurance for all your Travel Programs
We provide, through TravelSafe Insurance, one of the nation's largest and most respected providers of travel insurance, a TravelSafe Custom Plan, where you decide the benefits YOU want and the levels of protection YOU desire including access to their 24-hour emergency assistance service from anywhere in the world. Click the link below the Plan Benefits table for plan details.