At Vantage Adventures we value your patronage and respect your right to security and privacy. Whenever you use Vantage Adventures services on the database web, you are automatically signed in securely unless you choose otherwise. All your transactions are protected by powerful Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology and Private Communication Technology (PCT) security standards supported by all major browsers. We are also pledged to protect your personal information, following the standards set by Better Business Bureau OnLine service.
Because we are committed to protecting your privacy, we employ the highest levels of security to keep your personal information strictly confidential. As we personally believe in complete anonymity and privacy, our GUARANTEE is simple:
- We GUARANTEE that your privacy will be respected as we do NOT prepare any lists of contacts to share with any other organization.
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected will ONLY be used in-house for preparation and completion of your requested program and/or reservation.
- When you request reservations with Vantage Adventures, you are asked to provide us with some personal information. This information is ONLY used for the purpose of defining your travel needs so that we can serve you more efficiently each time you return to our site. It enables us to store key details, including your name and travel preferences, so you don’t have to enter the same information each time that you make reservations on our system.
- All personal profile information is stored in our off-line database only accessed for the purpose of assisting you with future online transactions.
- Reservations and Purchases: When you make a reservation or purchase online with Vantage Adventures, we share only the minimum information possible about you and your purchase with any airline, hotel, car-rental and land agent. We will only provide the necessary information to ensure your travel arrangements are confirmed with these travel suppliers.
- We DO NOT supply names of traveled passengers even to other potential passengers as a reference.>Vantage Adventures will NOT DISCLOSE OR PROVIDE any of your personal information, including your name, address, credit-card number, shopping, or transaction history to anyone (unless requested by a specific court order generated by a law enforcement agency).
When you make a purchase on Vantage Adventures’ web, you have two booking options:
- you can book your trip online with your credit card or, if you’re very concerned about security
- you can call 1 (864) 233-7703 and talk to us about keeping your credit card number on file. Once we store your number (and it is stored in a separate computer not on the web server), you’ll never have to send us sensitive credit card information again so you’ll never have to send sensitive credit card information over the Internet.
- With Vantage Adventures, the credit card you use will be protected from any unauthorized charges by us. If unauthorized charges appear on your periodic statement for that card at any time within 1 month of your Vantage Adventures transaction and you are held liable for those charges, your liability will be covered up to $50—the usual limit of your liability as a cardholder—so long as certain TERMS & CONDITIONS are met.