SeaDream - Yachting not cruising ….
Food and wine are serious subjects and Sea Dream chefs and sommeliers come from the best restaurants ashore to serve the finest international cuisine and wines. Dine outdoors watching a sunset while sipping your wine, enjoy the relaxed elegance of the indoor dining room or linger over an intimate dinner for two, the choice is all yours.
SeaDream Yacht Club operates the twin, ultra-luxury mega yachts SeaDream I and SeaDream II, which have become the prototypes of the casual, intimate and “unstructured” yachting experience based on personal choice, a free form holiday in which a maximum of 55 pampered couples feel that they are aboard their own yacht. There are 54 Yacht Club Staterooms measuring 195 square feet. 16 of the Yacht Club Staterooms can be converted to eight Commodore Club (double Yacht Club) Staterooms at 390 square feet, featuring his and hers bathrooms and dining area for 4. There is also The Owner’s Suite with 450 elegantly appointed square feet features a private master bedroom and bathroom suite and a living and dining room area with a guest bath providing extra comfort for private entertaining. Our itineraries are designed so you can book 2 voyages back to back for a 14 night yachting holiday without repeating ports.
Departure Dates: May through October: European Cruises. SeaDream offers 7-14 night voyages to the yachting playgrounds and intimate hideaways of the Mediterranean, the enchanting Greek Islands, and the beautiful shorelines in the Adriatic and Black Sea. Featuring 50 different European yachting ports & harbors, SeaDream Mediterranean cruises take place.
While the itineraries include several of the world’s famous yachting harbors such as Nice, Monte Carlo and Capri; we also visit the charming towns & ports of Positano, Italy, Hydra Island, Greece and Hvar, Croatia.
November through April: Caribbean Cruises. SeaDream offers 5, 7, 9 and 14 night yachting voyages in the azure crystalline waters of the Caribbean. Featuring 22 different yachting ports and harbors. - 5 Night Getaway: Departs on Sunday and Returns on Friday - or - 7 Night Pleasure: Departs on Sunday and returns on Sunday or - 9 Night Indulgence: Departs on Friday and returns on Sunday - or - 14 Night Extravagance: Connects 2 voyages back to back for the ultimate yachting experience and a special savings of 10% on the second voyage.
Highlights of the SeaDream yachting experience
- Flexible Schedules and Itineraries – Basically, SeaDream I and II sail on scheduled, seven-day itineraries. Nevertheless, the yachts can make unscheduled calls at small ports to visit a local fish market, for example, or remain longer than scheduled in a secluded bay so guests can enjoy a few more hours of water sports.
- Overnighting in Key Ports – Unlike normal cruise ships SeaDream yachts overnight at many ports of call. We know that in some ports of call the action does not even get started until late in the evening and we have found that our guests are active people who do not want to miss a thing.
- No Tux for Guys, No Gala Gowns for Gals – The SeaDream yachting experience is casually elegant. There is no formal dress code, sportswear for the activity of your choice, easy to wear and comfortable attire for shore-side visits and casually elegant resort wear for evening.
- Wellness and Well-Being – SeaDream’s Spa and Fitness Center provides a highly trained staff in a peaceful and relaxing environment. Our Spa is listed together with some of the leading spas in the world with the Thai Spa Association and we are the only one of its kind at sea. The Fitness Center with ocean views, features treadmills, elliptical machines, recumbent bikes, and free weights all with flat screen TVs and DVD players. Tai Chi and yoga on deck are available as requested by guests. There is also a hair and nail salon. Guests will also find a well-equipped medical facility aboard both our yachts and a licensed, highly trained physician on all of our voyages.
- The Golf Simulator – On SeaDream, guests are able to play 30 championship courses on our state-of-the-art Golf Simulator. Additionally, we have a partnership with the renowned Orlimar Golf Company, creator of the famed Orlimar Golf Clubs and other fine golfing equipment.
- The Caviar and Champagne SplashTM – Ashore, on secluded beaches guests and crew toast and celebrate the great times they have experienced on their voyage. In addition, there is a beach barbecue or picnic. On voyages where it is not possible to host our Champagne and Caviar Splash ashore, we celebrate on-board around and “in” our outdoor swimming pool along with specially prepared surprise treats from the Chef.
- Balinese DreamBeds – Each of the yachts feature the sensational Balinese DreamBeds. These double sun beds are on Deck 6 by the Top of the Yacht Bar and are raised above the sightline of the yacht’s railings to provide unobstructed views. Large umbrellas are available to provide shade when desired. Should a guest prefer to sleep under the stars, SeaDream will gladly supply the pillows and a cozy duvet.
- The Library – An elegant library, cozy and quiet, offers a large selection of books ranging from the classics to bestsellers. Magazines, newspapers, board games and computers with internet connections are also available 24 hours a day.
- The SeaDream Boutique – The Boutique is open when at sea to allow guests to purchase duty free. It offers fine gifts of international name brands, sports and yacht-wear, and necessary personal items guests may have neglected to bring with them.
- Water Sports Marina – Each yacht features a large retractable water sports Marina. Guests can enjoy a variety of water sports activities including kayaking, water skiing, tubing, boarding, wave running, snorkeling, Sunfish® sailing or simply a swim. The Marina also has Jet Skis. The use of the Jet Skis or “Personal Watercraft” is subject to local and national rules and regulations.
- Award-winning, Fine Dining – SeaDream’s open-seating award-winning dining and service aboard either one of our yachts is a gourmet experience that has been highly rated in authoritative guides and other publications. On SeaDream, guests are able to dine both indoors and outdoors in high style with a casual ambience. The Main Dining Salon is an elegant indoor space, large enough to accommodate all guests. The menu is an eclectic combination classics and international offerings. The Maitre’d assists each guest in their preference of seating, whether in small or large group or at a table for two. Dining is also hosted in the Topside Restaurant, open to the sea breezes and views. If a couple wishes to dine privately, there are small alcoves where they may do so. During the day, fresh sandwiches may be found at the Top of the Yacht Bar and by the swimming pool. Also available is a 24-hour room service menu featuring light, healthful offerings. Finally, wide selections of specially prepared Canapés are served during cocktails in the Main Salon.
- The Wine Cellar – Our Sommeliers are masters of their wine cellars at sea. SeaDream wine list features many of the top Old world and New world varieties and an array of little-known, but surprisingly enticing wines that are available for purchase. The Sommeliers also pour a complimentary selection of reds and whites at lunch and dinner.